Tuesday, September 22, 2015

CONTOH DAILY ACTIVITY



MY DAILY ACTIVITIES
This is a story about my daily activities . I will tell them on Monday to Sunday. I start telling you at morning Monday. I am woken up from my dream by the cold wind. That is at 04:30 a.m. Then, I take wudhu for praying Shubuh. After that, I always sweep the floor of my house. But, before sweep it, I go to my bedroom and clean it. At six o’clock, I have breakfast, then take a bath, and prepare going to my campus, STAIN Kudus. I go there at 6:45 a.m. and arrive there at 7:00 a.m.
I study with my lovely friends together at the campus about at 7:30 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. We have three lectures. About at 12 o’clock, we have lunch in the canteen, and pray Dzuhur. I go home at 3:00 p.m.
I arrive in the home at 3:15 p.m., and take a rest for a while. Then, I sweep the floor first, before I take a bath and pray A’shar. At evening, I pray Maghrib, after that I read the holy Koran and study. Then, I pray Isya’ when its time have been presenting. Then after pray Isya’, I study again, or read a book and a fiction story. I sleep at 9 p.m.
Next, on Tuesday I wake up at 4:30 a.m. Then, I do some activities like on Monday, but I go home from the campus at 11 p.m., because I have just two lectures. I arrive in the home at 11:15 p.m., and take a rest for a while. Then, pray Dzuhur. After that, I go in my bedroom. In there, I can take a nap, study, listen to the music, and watch the film. At 3 p.m., I sweep the floor, then do some activities like on Monday. But, I sleep at 11 p.m.
Next, on Wednesday I wake up at 4:30 a.m., then pray Shubuh and clean my bedroom. After that, I sweep the floor, then wash my clothes, and take a bath. I go to the campus at 9:30 a.m. I arrive there 15 minutes again. Then I’m in the library or I converse with my friends. On Wednesday, I have the class at 11 a.m. until 0:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. until 4 p.m.
At the house, I take a rest, and take a bath. Next, I do some activities like in the past day. But, I sleep at 9 p.m.
Next, on Thursday I have some classes at 7:30 a.m. until 2:30 p.m., which are three lectures. And I go home at 3 p.m. In the house, I sweep the floor. Then do some activities like in the past day, but I sleep at 1:30 a.m. On Friday, I wake up at 4:30 a.m. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday is the holidays. In the morning holidays, I wash the clothes. Then, I take a bath. After that, I watch TV or hang out with my sister or my friends. At 11:30 a.m., sometime I take a rest, and take a nap. Then, I do some activities like in the past day. Especially on Sunday I sleep at 10 p.m.
 I think that it is enough to tell my daily activities. I’m sorry for the mistakes and faults that I made. And thank very much for your attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment